Monday, January 25, 2010

Wholesale Jewellery Packaging How Do I Sell American Wholesale Jewellery On A U.k Website?

How do i sell american wholesale jewellery on a u.k website? - wholesale jewellery packaging

Hey,
Ive been asked to sell one of the jewels of the ladies in my jewelry website grass, I would buy (in America) and sell them on my website (UK), were asked cost.i buy what remifer Legal (lol thats written when right) are? what is required of me? What should I do? where I go! May not be as easy as I think the right information makes all now.any that would be great.
Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all! I am 21 years and has a website that I am to be created to promote the views of millions! This page is an inexpensive way to your website for only $ 15 for two years for advertising to promote. This is a new and different in advertising, a look at

    http://www.thewordwall.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates