Monday, January 25, 2010

Eczema Baby Oil Has Your Baby Ever Had A Eczema Like Reaction To Any Johnsons Baby Products? I Put Johnsons Baby Bedtime Oil ?

Has your baby ever had a eczema like reaction to any johnsons baby products? i put johnsons baby bedtime oil ? - eczema baby oil

My Baby 3 months throughout the body and slightly forward, and one days later, eczema got into my head, so that the documents were washed away and said it could be a reaction to the oils the first time gave us some cream and leave during the night and I havent used oil ..... but I have a bath before bedtime always there since day 1 ...... her baby had a reaction to something ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates