Sunday, January 24, 2010

Senior First Aid Course Sydney Want To Become A Flight Attendant.?

Want to become a Flight Attendant.? - senior first aid course sydney

I booked for St. John Ambulance Senior First Aid Course this weekend, and I have my license and serving alcohol responsible.
I Should a TAFE hospitality course? Or contact more experience as I do? I have to leave work I am now, which is a work of the reception. My boss is terrible for us. I thought waiting in a restaurant, to the airlines, which have been implemented, or there is something I can do while I wait to hear work?
I want this so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates