Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alabama Lease Laws Did We Make A Big Mistake?

Did we make a big mistake? - alabama lease laws

My husband and I have a written agreement with my MIL (she has not signed) for the purchase of home, and I think we've made a big mistake. Leasing is a rental property, and because we are for the nanny of his grandsons, who has custody so that you get angry holidays, can break the lease, and you may opt to sell to someone else for free. There was a verbal agreement was that the gas to keep and pay the bills each month. Today, gas cut, still angry because they require the care of children and that the rent money I sent to her and is not due until the 10th of the month. I knew he made a mistake in dealing with the family. We believe he will try to move things miserable for us. Have we made a big mistake and what we can do about the rent laws in Alabama? We pay the rent on time and keep the house and yard. (not just a written contract, but an oral agreement) over the house. Oh, and I forgot to tell us that the pipes of the house must be completely replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates