Monday, February 22, 2010

Weeks To Loke 20 Kg On Optislim Symptoms Of Early Pregnancy........?

Symptoms of early pregnancy........? - weeks to loke 20 kg on optislim

here lately, I feel strange, at least for the last month or so, I feel dizzy or distracted ... how to lose concentration and sometimes I feel a bit disconnected from me, literally. I think I felt a little out of the body ... and is another thing that I feel that nature was my belly ... I am heavy, but I have never been my period in February ... and a more intimate setting, I blocked a little bit ... like 2 weeks ... and the beginning of a week, I always have this terrible pain in the pelvis, as most are on the right side and very few are directly in downtown ... I am a smoker to smoke does not bother me normally, but here recently when someone feel bad, I smoke light nausea and snuff ... and a ho --UR 2, or after dinner I'm hungry ..... My stomach growls as if you do not eat for 24 hours ... and sometimes I want to get sick if I wake up ... and I struggled out of bed, as I do, I feel really, to pee, but I'm too tired and sore do not want to move to ... my muscles were very sore lately, like where I am, for more than 20 minutes, when I get up I might fall on the causes of foot pain ... If they sound familiar anyone? I also wanted to add that I love cheese, but the other day when I was eating, and suddenly I wanted to be sick ... I can not even finish what he was chewing on his lips. some foods that I feel ill just by the smell ... Even if the food Loke SMELt is large ... I also noticed that sometimes when I am watching TV ... I'm really hot, I feel like I need fresh air and cool breezes, pleasant, and everyone around me is cold .... If it means anything, please let me know ... Thank you for your answers ...

2 comments:

  1. I did not have many symptoms in the first weeks of pregnancy, but everyone is different. I was also a smoker and the smell of cigarettes, I was immediately sick. He was tired and slightly dazed. Oh, food and smells really bothered me at first. I found a week after my period my nipples missed terribly wrong in the shower. Get take a pregnancy test, because it is entirely possible! Losing my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signs and symptoms of pregnancy are for everyone. Just because it looks like or do not have some evidence does not mean that they are pregnant or not. Home pregnancy tests are not always correct. The only way to be sure it is to be assessed by a professional.

    You should really go to your doctor and get tested to be safe. You can still waste your time during the first months of pregnancy! It is rare but can happen. It is unlikely that you do not exclude, however, pregnancy without knowing the facts.

    If you do not have no doctor or no health insurance, you go to a clinic or Planned Parenthood. It will steer you a free load testing for pregnancy and birth, if you are pregnant, or a 90-day supply of prenatal vitamins if you are pregnant. Birth control and vitamins are free if you are unemployed and without income. He will discuss your options with you.

    There is no point speculating on its signs and symptoms. They are very different for everyone. What a person feels, the other not. SEE AProfessionals, the simple your mind! As cliche as it sounds, you're not alone. Good luck! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates