Friday, February 5, 2010

Left Neck Nerves Should Muscle Left Ear Neck Pain And Headache?

Neck pain and headache? - left neck nerves should muscle left ear

In the past week a strained muscle in my neck (right behind the left ear, where) of the neck and brain. In consequence or coincidence .. I'm not sure I had a constant headache, which spread from this location and in my mind, are mainly the left side seems. I have never really a mystery to get is odd for a week. The accompanied by sleep, dizziness that comes and goes, but it can be overwhelming. I did some research on and seems to be a tension headache. I was under stress, and I am very "tense" at times, but I'm not sure whether the cause of my stress, not the form of headache. Moreover, since the stiff neck I initially thought it may indicate a nerve or stress and it does not really. Idk .. sucks though, I'm tired of these headaches! This makes you look like?

2 comments:

  1. He has, from your description it seems more of a "tension" headaches, or a pinch, but only a doctor can make that decision. This page http://neurology.health-cares.net/headac ... Lists the types and causes of many types of headaches.

    If you answer, headaches cold at the base of the neck (frozen peas) great work and take NSAIDs (all on anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, ibuprofen, Advil, aspirin, used, etc.).

    Hope this helps ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely tension in the neck can be a headache. A good massage, heat and / or ice in the region and trying to deal with pain medications. If this fails, ask your doc for a muscle relaxant, and some Vicodin. If this does not work, maybe a headache. Then you have Imitrex and / or an injection of Demerol, or Dilaudid.

    ReplyDelete

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates