Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Drivers For Webcam But I Dont Know The Model How To Download My Webcam Drivers From Cdrking.?

How to download my webcam drivers from cdrking.? - drivers for webcam but i dont know the model

I can not use my camera, because I lost the drivers CD. Therefore, I have the drivers downloaded from the website. The problem is that I know exactly the model / number of my webcam and the exact location. I find my webcam on the site. Could someone me the exact place where I can get my webcam drivers. thank you ..=)

1 comment:

  1. Then, close camera \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; start> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt my computer> This device does not display the same window system \\ \\ Next u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; Info View-> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Hardware> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Device Manager> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, sound and game controller review> clik on to that the device is Logitech and I suspect that Windows on the driver download.
    Good luck
    John

    ReplyDelete

 

Cross shoes gps Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates